July 1, 2020
9:15am – 11:30am EST
L.A.C.E.S. is moving online this Summer and we are hosting a Virtual Soccer Clinic through the online platform, Zoom. Led by Professional Soccer player, Sidney Rivera, our clinic will be a fun opportunity for children from all nations and languages to unite over the common love of soccer. On July 1st, from 9:15 AM to 11:30 AM, youth between the ages of 10 to 13 years old will participate in a Virtual Soccer Clinic that will be a fun, interactive, challenging and meaningful experience!
To participate in the L.A.C.E.S. Virtual Soccer Clinic your child must:
- Be between the ages of 10-13
- Have access to a reliable internet connection
What You Can Expect:
Experienced coaches will teach and improve your child’s soccer skills in break-out sessions. The clinic will build your child’s self-esteem and teach them how to speak the language of soccer.
- Guided indoor soccer drills led by Professional Soccer player, Sidney Rivera
- Feedback and mentoring from experienced coaches in break out sessions
- Meet peers from many nations with the common love of soccer
How to Register:
Fill out the application form online by following the link below! A L.A.C.E.S. staff member will then schedule a follow-up zoom call with you to finalize registration, test your internet connection and talk about next steps. This clinic has a limited number of participants so don’t miss out, it’s easy to apply!
There is no registration cost, but if you would like to make a donation to help make future programs like this possible please follow the donate link at the bottom of this page.
If you have questions please call Seren Fryatt at (240) 308 – 5549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You Can Expect:Coaches will be responsible for the following things:
- You will have the opportunity to virtually coach 10 – 13-year-old refugee youth based in Washington D.C. and their peers from across the nation
- Coach 5 to 6 youth through drills and skill building games on Zoom breakout room
- Attend a 30-50 minute coaches training session prior to the clinic