To participate in the Refugee Youth Soccer Camp your child must be:
- Age 9-14
- Refugee (boys and girls are welcome to participate)
What you can expect:
Experienced coaches will teach and improve your child’s soccer skills. The camp will build your child’s self-esteem and teach them how to speak the language of soccer.
- Your child will receive a ball, water bottle and t-shirt on the first day of camp!
- Breakfast, snack and lunch every day.
- Safe playing environment.
- If needed: Transportation will be provided at designated pick-up points.
- All other participants must be able to provide own transportation.
How to Register:
Download the registration form, fill it out completely and then mail it in along with the $10 registration fee per child payable to L.A.C.E.S. by check or cash by June 15, 2019.
If you have questions please call Seren Fryatt at (240) 308 – 5549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
6930 Carroll Avenue, Suite 820
Takoma Park, MD 20912
*Please note if you have more than one child participating in the camp the registration fee is $10 for the first child and for any additional child it is $5 per child.