Join Our Team
Immediate Supervisor: L.A.C.E.S. Founder/Executive Director
Work Location: Washington, D.C.
Compensation: Travel to internship paid only
Position at a Glance
Marketing Intern will directly manage marketing activities that promote, enhance, and protect the L.A.C.E.S. brand reputation.
Implement L.A.C.E.S. strategic communications plan to advance L.A.C.E.S. brand identity; broaden awareness of its programs and priorities, and create collateral material to further our brand.
1. Design an Annual Report
2. Oversee development of L.A.C.E.S. newsletters and other print publications.
3. Manage press relationships to ensure coverage surrounding L.A.C.E.S. programs, special events, public announcements, and other projects.
1. Must be at least a Senior with a major in marketing.
2. Previous experience in graphic design required, and experience in copy editing, and journalism preferred.
3. Proficiency in MS Office, and Adobe Software.
Send Resume, Cover Letter, and Portfolio to Kristie Suarez at email@example.com.